Friday 22 April 2011

Goals galore this Good Friday

It's sunny all over Britain, it's a bank holiday, what more could you want? Personally I want a jetski but the missus won't let me, don't know why she's bothered, I wouldn't let her have a go if i bought one anyway. If todays betting comes in I'm gonna buy one no matter what she says, and as its easter I'm going to have a fun little punt, I'm heading to BetFred and hitting his goals galore coupon.

For those of you who have been in hibernation, the goals galore coupon is rapidly becoming a nations favourite. You pick at least two selections and if both teams score you are in the money. The joy of this bet is you are in with a chance of winning it right up until the final whistle, so rather than spoil my Good Friday by half time I am betting with Fred.

First up on the coupon I'm plumping for Leeds v Reading. With 78 and 73 goals respectively, these are two of the leagues goal plunderers so expect them both to hit the net.

Next I'm tipping Nott'm Forest v Leicester. Both teams have only failed to net once in the last seven games and with this being a local derby expect plenty of goalmouth action.

Thirdly I'm taking Bury v Lincoln, Bury have scored in 18 of their last 20 matches while Lincoln have scored in all but 1 away game since mid October.

Lastly we head to Plainmoor for the Torquay v Wycombe game, Torquay are pushing for automatic promotion and know where the net is, having failed to score on only 3 occassions this year. Wycombe, who sit in third place, are averaging 2 goals a game themselves over the past two months.

That pretty four-timer pays out 9/1 on the goals galore coupon at Betfred, fingers crossed it comes in and my shiny new jetski is sat in the harbour come Easter Monday.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment