Monday 4 April 2011

Collusion?

Way back last Tuesday I suggested betting on the weekend Serie B game between Cittadella & Varese, as I told you about suspicious betting patterns on the match. To refresh your memory, I said I had been called by an odds compiler friend of mine who told me that large amounts of money was being placed on the draw. So how did it end up........

Cittadella 2-2 Varese

Quite an entertaining match by all accounts, 1-1 after 81 minutes before the referee gives Citadella a penalty which is duly converted. Varese, who are already down to ten men, have another player sent off protesting so face the final ten minutes two men down. However they managed to grab an unlikely(?) draw with a goal in the 95th minute.

I was speaking to my friend again last night and he said that these lower Italian league games are causing the bookmakers no end of problems. The good thing is he has promised to keep me informed so I will post the information on here as soon as I receive it.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment